Thursday, May 28, 2009

Noah's Discovery

Noah has discovered the on/off and volume buttons on the TV. It has become one of his favorite spots to be. I'm sure he loves the reaction of screams out of anybody trying to watch TV. He has the cutest smirk when he's pushing those buttons. I personally think it's funny...unless he's turning off my show! :)






3 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

What is it with kids? I am sure he just loves to get a reaction, first from the TV and then from the family! What a big boy! Look at that hair!!!!!! Love to all!

Danielle said...

Oh, yeah! He knows what he's doing! Cute! Cute!

Heather said...

Alaina is going to be so embarassed when she grows up and here's herself in the background! :) He is so adorable, and he looks so pleased with himself.

And he was walking like a pro, we must have just missed it by 10 minutes that one night! He's just a beautiful baby. I wish you could make us one like him! :)