Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Summer Do


IT'S GONE, IT'S ALL GONE!

I buzzed Zach's hair for the summer and Alaina decided she would look prettier with short hair.
Although she does look adorable with this new haircut, she is ALWAYS a beautiful girl.

Scroll down to "Alaina's Graduation" post
for before pics of her hair.

7 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I LOVE IT!!! It is a perfect cute and her hair is perfect for the cut. I am so glad that she likes it! It will be great for the summer. Love to all.

Danielle said...

Whoa!! That is so drastic!! But so cute! She is such a good model in front of the camera!

Heather said...

Very adorable little Bob! That was brave of her to cut all that off! It gives me anxiety though.. to remember mom always wacking my hair off because "dad likes short hair" :) What about what I WANT!! :)

Anyway, very cute. And hey.. she even chose it.

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how short. I best Alayna loves it. She's pretty cute!

Marianne said...

I'm loving that A-line wedge! So cute, fun and cool for summer. :o)

Chelle! said...

WOW!! She had a lot of hair cut off. She looks simply adorable!!

Kristi said...

I can't decide if she looks older or younger! Whichever, she is a doll!