Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Noah is Movin' and Groovin'


***WARNING, WARNING...Lots of videos for Grandma to enjoy!***

Standing up and keeping balance...April 22



Taking a step or two...May 10



Walking like a real pro...May 22



Crawling UP the stairs...May 1



Scooting DOWN the stairs...May 22



5 comments:

Kristi said...

WOW! I love the first steps. It's so cute that he is just roaming around the living room- not really going anywhere but going everywhere at the same time!

Kimberly said...

That's insane. He really is movin' and groovin'. That's fun. I used to think Baylee would be walking by Nauvoo. But I don't know. That's fun to see him scoot down the stairs.

Kathy’s Korner said...

That is so cute!!!! I don't remember my kids getting up in the middle of the floor and walking, it seemed like it was always from person to person. But, my goodness this guy is just little Mr. Independant!!!! I love it all! So cool. Your home was so quiet and peaceful! Way to go Noah. You are in trouble now!:) Give everybody hugs and kisses from us.

Kriss & Jenni said...

WOW!!! Can Noah come over and teach Caleb a thing or two. Caleb has been going up stairs for months. This past week he has figured out how to go down. He can also just stand up and stay there for as long as he wants. I just want him to walk and he doesn't feel the need. I think Noah could really teach him a thing or two! Noah is so cute!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I just keep watching this, it is so cute. I am so glad we have a way of seeing these kids do what we are missing. Modern technology, what a deal! I can't get over how he just stands up, falls down and stands up again. I always use this analogy when people say they tried something once and they couldn't do it. Look at how many times he tried and failed, but he did it!!!! Yeah!!!!