Do you ever wonder what your kids are doing when it gets quiet?? Well...this is what Celeste was doing on such occasion! The TV was tuned to world news, so it's no wonder she fell asleep! Don't you just love the play-doh in her lap? She has been walking around with this "purse" everywhere she goes. Funny Girl!

7 comments:
She and her dad!
World news huh? figures. I love how the "purse" is so perfectly placed on her lap. She's adorable!
oh, how nice would that be to be able to drop anywhere?! They make for really cute photo opts!!
I'm going to fill my purse with play doh!
She's darling.
how cute!! I haven't had the joy yet of my toddler dropping alseep in a random place!
Kirk and I are totally laughing right now. That is hilarious. And adorable. Now she REALLY looks like grandma Perrins.. with her head cocked back and she's just sawin' logs right there on the couch. Awesome!
We love the Celester!
She's so cute! I'm glad you captured the moment with pictures. Sometimes that is tricky!
Post a Comment