"25 Random Things About Me" is a tag from Facebook. Jeremy and I had a fun time coming up with our lists and wanted to share! We would love to read 25 Random Things about You on your blog!
Jeremy's List:
1. One day I want a Harley-Davidson.
2. People who don't know me say "bless you" after the first sneeze.
3. If I could have one do-over, I would join the military before I started college.
4. Collective Soul. What? They still play other music on the radio? I had no idea. Really? Why?
5. I love BYU, especially the sports. I probably would have been better served educationally to go to another school, but I did get my beautiful wife out of it.
6. My favorite ice cream is Cookie Dough and my favorite candy bar is Reese's Peaunut Butter Cups.
7. My earliest memory is of me pooing my pants as a small child and thinking my mom would not notice if I just acted casual (I hope I was only 3).
8. I am not a fashionable guy, but I really like Aeropostale. Maybe it has something to do with 1987 (that is when I graduated from high school).
9. We got married on May 17th because 17 is my favorite number.
10. Birgitta says sometimes I snore. I never heard it.
11. I want to see a meteorite hit the ground before I die (just a small one).
12. I got hypothermia on a Boy Scout 50-miler in the Washington Cascades and drank "poo-water" in the Arizona desert to prevent being dehydrated.
13. I don't understand why babies cry when they are tired. Why don't they just go to sleep?
14. My dream car was a 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix. I bought one in 1993. Now I don't have a dream car.
15. I used a girls bathroom once to go #2 without realizing it until it was way too late.
16. I want to write children's books.
17. My dream retirement would be to buy an RV and travel the US sites (and catch a lot of BYU road games).
18. I am a Trekie. I had my picture taken with a Klingon and a Ferengi in Vegas.
19. My favorite shows growing up were Happy Days, the Flinstones, Gilligan's Island, Simon and Simon, and McGyver. The Fonz was the coolest ever.
20. I know the words to "Things That Make You Go hmmmm" by C&C Music Factory. I was in the crib, sittin by the fireplace, drinkin cold Coke on the bearskin rug.....
21. My motto in life is "I don't care" (in Australia it's "I'm easy")
22. I had my picture taken with BYU's most infamous head coach, Gary Crowton at Sam Hawke restaurant.
23. I hit two deer in my dream car Grand Prix in the same summer while dating Birgitta.
24. As a kid while taking long car trips, I would imagine myself riding my bike alongside the car doing jumps and tricks using the roads, ramps, bumps... whatever was out there, just like in the X-games now.
25. When it comes to soup or salad, it soup every time.
Birgitta's List:
1. I don't like LIMA BEANS. They are squishy and gritty and gross.
2. My favorite holiday is my birthday. I love getting older!
3. I have always wanted pink highlight strands in my hair.
4. Reading is not my favorite pasttime. Let me give you an example: I started reading Twilight 4 1/2 weeks ago, and I'm still only half way through the book. Although, I have read enough to love Edward! ;)
5. I don't have a musical bone in my body, but I wish I played the piano.
6. I wear make-up about once a week...usually Sundays. It's no wonder people think I'm 15 years old.
7. One day I will own a PT Cruiser or a Honda Element.
8. I'm afraid of swimming in oceans, lakes or seas because of the unknown fishy life.
9. I could eat rice every day.
10. You wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I'm 1/2 Mexican. My mom is from Mexico and my dad is American (although he spent most of his youth in Mexico).
11. I grew up in a Spanish Ward until I was 18. My first language was Spanish. I understand Spanish, but I don't speak it all that often because I get shy and embarrassed when I do. I know, SAD!
12. These are the concerts I have been to: NKOTB (September 1, 1990), Boys II Men, Chicago, Peter Cetera, Enrique Iglesias, Clay Aiken, Collective Soul 3x, and Celine Dion in Las Vegas. I'm going to see Celine Dion again in a couple of weeks!
13. I've had three miscarriages. My first two children were conceived through in-vitro. My last two were fun surprises. They are ALL my miracles! I love my babies and I couldn't live without them. :)
14. I was born in Michigan.
15. I have lived in Utah my whole life and I have never skied.
16. I feel like I will die in a car accident (sorry, kindof morbid).
17. I've been working on my Bachelors degree for almost 5 years...one class at a time. I decided to go back to school after Alaina was born. At the time, I needed to feel a sense of self-worth and accomplishment. I will finally graduate this December if all goes as planned.
18. I will never own a cat or dog or any other pet. I don't need one more thing to clean and take care of. My husband is trying to convince me of buying one goldfish. If it dies in less than two weeks, I will consider it!
19. I love to latin dance and country dance. I haven't done either one in years, but I miss it.
20. The summer my husband and I dated, he drove 22 hours round trip to and from Arizona every other week to spend time with me.
21. I love to bake...cookies, cakes, pies, and bread.
22. I got married when I was 19, my husband was 27...he robbed the cradle. I LOVE him dearly!
23. I NEED my girlfriends.
24. I love to garden. I get so much joy and satisfaction in buying, planting, and taking care of my flowers.
25. My biggest pet peeve is getting my nice clothes dirty. Since I have kids, keeping my clothes clean is impossible. I deal by wearing over sized t-shirts and sweats all day.



5 comments:
What great insight I have of you now since reading this. And I got a good laugh at a couple of them. I can picture you on a harley dressed as Mr. Spock. What a sight!!
How do you come up with this stuff? There were a few surprized for me....military? I never heard it. Meteorite, I thought it was a cyclone you wanted to be in...yes I did notice the poo in your pants, but I didn't know you drank poo water, how discusting (sp)....So riding your bike along side the car on long car rides is what kept you entertained and out of trouble?...#13 is a classic, you have said that since you were a teenager. I had no idea about the soup or salad thing or the Reese Pieces! Stay cool, I mean "easy". Great post.
I take that back about that about the soup or salad thing, I knew you liked soup, I read it backwards. Go Cougs! Your dad didn't know you about the childrens books. We printed this off and will "put that in your book".
Do it again! Do it again!
That was a GREAT post! I wanted more, though. I learned so much about you both! Of course, my maturity rang through. I laughed out loud every time the word "poo" was mentioned.
You guys are fabulous!!
Great stuff! Birgitta was born in Michigan? I thought you were Mexican! What's the deal :)
I didn't know you wanted to join the military Jerm.
That was very entertaining. I put our lists on our blog.. thanks for the fun idea!
Post a Comment