Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Things I love about Jeremy

In honor of Valentine's Day, here are 10 things I love about Jeremy:

1. He holds me, kisses me, hugs me and LOVES ME!

2. He is a good dad. He loves to play and be involved with all of our kiddos.

3. He does dishes!!!

4. He is a funny guy who is fun to be around.

5. He gets up in the middle of the night with Noah and Celeste...even if he is old and tired!

6. Any time I'm a stress case, he jumps right in and helps me happily with anything I need.

7. He insists that I take breaks....he doesn't mind taking the kids so I can go to school, girls night out, or stamp club.

8. He makes delicious cookies, eggs, waffles, french toast, sandwiches and big bowls of ice cream.

9. He eats and loves EVERYTHING I make for dinner (even if I won't eat it). He loves left overs.

10. He gets up EVERY morning with the kids while I sleep in my warm bed. During the school week he makes 3 sets of lunches, gets Zach ready for school, and gets breakfast on the table (all while he gets himself ready).

I'm very grateful for my dear husband. I love him and I couldn't be happier. He really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy Valentine's Day Jeremy!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

We love him, too! He's pretty great! Happy Valentine's Everyone!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Thanks for saying such great things about my son! Music to a mother's ears. Glad you love him and that he serves happily. I wish I could take credit, but I think he came that way. Although I have to say, his dad was/is a big help to me around the house.

Heather said...

Ah that's so sweet. I think he's pretty great too!!

Chelle! said...

Birg, he is a keeper!!! I am so glad that you have someone so sweet!!