Celeste just barely walked out of the kitchen, opened the backdoor and went outside. I heard the van door open, I heard the van door close. Then I heard "Mommy let me in!"
I opened the backdoor and this is what I found...Celeste with headphones on! Where does she come up with these ideas?
I see a little streak of Celeste in Baylee. If she wants something, there's hardly anything you can do to detour her. It cracks me up. Celeste is truly funny!
What a nut! You gotta love it, though! Maybe some obnoxious kid was outside making too much noise and she had to take matters into her own hands to block him out.
4 comments:
I see a little streak of Celeste in Baylee. If she wants something, there's hardly anything you can do to detour her. It cracks me up. Celeste is truly funny!
What a nut! You gotta love it, though! Maybe some obnoxious kid was outside making too much noise and she had to take matters into her own hands to block him out.
I don't know what she was thinking, but I think her mother is pretty smart to grab the camera! So cute! See you all soon!
Wouldn't be interesting to get into the mind of a child? I think that it would be quite entertaining!!!
Post a Comment