This girl is eight! She needs to stop growing! I know I say this every time one of my kids have a birthday, but I just can't believe how time slips by so fast! I love my-laina.
So here is a list of EIGHT GREATS:
1. She is a great eater! She eats everything I make, tries new foods, and loves her vegetables. This is an amazing skill to have since my other three children don't possess it!
2. She is a great helper! She likes to help me cook. She will help me fold and put away clothes. She helps me bathe and dress Noah. She doesn't mind cleaning either.
3. She is great at laughing. Her laugh is adorable and contagious. She has a gorgeous smile too!
4. She is great at changing her clothes about a billion times a day. 'Nuf said!
5. She is great at loving her teachers. Her primary teachers and school teachers are very important to her.
6. She is a great granddaughter. She loves her Grandma's SOOOOO much! She wants them to be a part of her life. Oh, and she knows just what to say to get what she wants!
7. She is great at movin' and groovin'! She likes to do gymnastics, ride her bike, dance, wrestle with Zach, swim, go hiking, and just run around and play.
8. She is great at being a girl. She loves make-up, high heels, dresses, fancy hair, wearing jewelry, and getting her nails done.
Happy Birthday Laina Lou! I love you!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Your pictures are beautiful.
Jill
Such a cut little girl, Her grand parents love her very much. One more thing, she is a peacemaker!
Beautiful as always :) happy birthday! We love and miss you! Great talents and skills.
Post a Comment