My baby is four! FOUR!
Happy Birthday Noah!!
Four Little Known Facts:
1. He LOVES to watch Zach and Celeste play the Wii. He could sit and watch for hours. He begs me to let THEM play!
2. Stickers are his FAVORITE (oh look, he has two on his shirt now). He especially loves the stickers off of new clothes and the "sticker" from a new wipes package.
3. Noah loves his sugar, but his MUST HAVE treat is Maceys soft serve ice cream. He gets a vanilla and chocolate twist cone every time he goes to the store with me. That's 3-4 times a week!
4. He has an infatuation with band-aids. Bonks, blood, scratches, hang nails, and scrapes all feel better with a band-aid. He knows where I keep all the band-aid stashes. There are band-aid backings all over my house and he always has at least two band-aids on at all times.
Well, there you have it! He is a funny little boy that makes us smile and crazy all at the same time!!
Well, there you have it! He is a funny little boy that makes us smile and crazy all at the same time!!
I Love You Sweet Noah!



2 comments:
How can your baby be four!
Congratulations!
Happy Birthday, Noah!
(Side note - our first grandchild was born on April 27th...Thomas and Laura have a baby girl, absolutely beautiful!)
I hope y'all are well!
I can't get over how cute he is!! Seriously, I could kiss him all over :) I love his new bike!! woo!! My baby Noah, getting too old!
Happy Birthday Mr. Noah!! LOVE YOU!!!
Great facts about him, especially the nintendo..
Post a Comment