Friday, April 13, 2012

Bee In My Bonnett

Since I haven't kept up with blogging, I thought I would share what I have been doing (besides being a mom to four very busy children)!

BTW, I have to give props to my friend Laura. She has been my partner in crime. Sometimes the Mastermind! :)

Dry erase schedules for the kids

They earn a dollar treat at the end of the week

Rainbow cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day

Mint truffles for Jeremy's work

Purple and turquoise bed sets with curtains for the girl's room

Pinterest-inspired fabric canvas art


"Churcoise" curtains in Noah's room


Reorganized Zach's room and added a new bed set with curtains
(this furniture arrangement was his idea).


Planted and re-potted plants in my house...Oh, they make me HAPPY!


Dining room painted Ceramic Brown


Family room focal wall painted Cayman Blue


Planted perennials in the backyard


Pulled weeds, more weeds, and then weeds again

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

goodness you're busy. That's great! Beautiful things happening at your place!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I love all of your redecorating, the Cayman blue and Ceramic Brown walls. I was just telling Denise's in-laws that you are a ball of fire. This post proves it! Love ya!

Danielle said...

You been busy! Looks marvelous. So...where's the playroom?

Birgitta said...

The play room, known as the disaster area is in the basement. It gets cleaned about once a month.

Dane and Denise said...

looks great! love it all, so fun!

Tara said...

Everything looks so fantastic. I can't wait to be there and see it all in person :)

Heather said...

You have been busy! The rooms look great! and everything in your house actually.. I could use your help around mine I think! I am getting that Spring feeling as well. And then sometimes the bottom just drops right out of it :)

I can't believe all that with Zach, well I guess I can.. I think I always had a crush on a boy.. from 3rd grade on.. but it's scary.. it sounds like it was a good talk.. and great of Jeremy to take it on!