My baby girl was baptized on May 5! What a special day for her! It thrills me to see her grow every day and make such an important decision. What a blessing to be baptized and confirmed by her dad. I hope she follows those promptings of the Holy Ghost throughout her life and chooses to live righteously. She is a sweet girl with a heart of gold and I LOVE HER SO!
Alaina and her dad all dressed in white!
SMOOCH!
Classic church couch photo! :)
Mom and Alaina (I think I finally see the resemblance)!
Wow! Lots of people love Alaina! What good friends and family to support her!
Gpa and Gma Perrins, Alaina, Gma and Gpa Ware
THIS IS AMAZING! She has both sets of grandparents who love her and are involved in her life.
Alaina and her primary teacher, Angela Davis.
Our Happy Family (well...most of us).
Zach wanted a picture with his sister!
Alaina, Makelle and Maya (her Ware cousins and best friends).



3 comments:
She was just born!! I cannot believe! Just double Baylee's age and she'll be there! Wait, I'm not ready to have a baptism aged child! YIKES
Congrats on making such a great choice Alaina :) You are one Amazing girl!
Love Love Love Love Love! Alaina looks absolutely beautiful and such a lovely dress :) I feel sooooo sad I couldn't be there! Everyone looks great and it seemed like such a great day!!
We are so thankful that we were there. Alaina is a very loving girl. We pray for her and all of our grandchildren that they will listen to and follow the holy spirit all of their lives. What a wonderful blessing her father gave her!
Post a Comment