Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Duo


I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.


April 27 - Noah turned 4!
Noah LOVES the bike he got for his birthday.  He rides it EVERY DAY!

 Noah with his best friend Dylan.  Oh and his other friend, Thomas.

Macey's cake this year!  He was excited about those balloons!

 OH, chocolate cake!

April 28 - Alaina turned 8!
Alaina went hiking with me for a YW camp activity. 

She hiked the entire 5 miles with a smile!

Pampering at Prestige after the hike!

The girls got their toenails and fingernails painted and I got a pedicure.  Yeah, we deserved it! :)

Another Macey's cake.  That's what happens when you have two birthdays in a row.

We ended her day with dinner at Brick Oven with Grandma!  So YUM!

2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Two of my favorite grandchildren. You do some great activities. I wish I went hiking with you.

Dane and Denise said...

What great birthdays! You guys really know how to celebrate :) again, wish I were there