Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinching your Butt

I over heard Noah singing in his room, after church, while changing his clothes.

(To the tune of primary song, Fun to do)
"Pinching your butt is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do. Pinching your butt is fun to do....

(Ending tune of Follow the prophet)
....You know the way!"

3 comments:

Heather said...

haha.. what in the world! that's hilarious. You know his primary teacher is wondering what he learns at home!

CUTE VALENTINES!!!! Those rings were amazing.. and Celeste's bracelets, so creative. Cool Box for Zach.. Valentine's Day was my favorite holiday when I was a kid.. I loved making a box. SO fun... and looking back it was really nice not to worry about whether or not I actually had a valentine! Worry free lovin'.. nice!

Laura said...

Oh my GOSH he is cute!!!! Now I have that song stuck in my head and I can't stop laughing. :)

Dane and Denise said...

little butt pincher ;)
what can i say? I love Noah :)