I was going through the Zach's room picking up papers and garbage. I found a folded up note on Zach's desk and threw it in my garbage sack. I didn't even look at it. I moved on to the girl's room. A minute later, Zach came in and said, "mom, you threw away something that's mine." He found it and went back to his room. I followed him, now intrigued!
Mom: "Zach what's on that paper?"
Zach: "Nothing"
Mom: "Zach, you either tell me, or I will look at it."
Zach: "Fine. It's a note to a girl. But Spencer made me write it."
Mom: "Who is Jaden?"Zach: "A girl in my class."
Mom: "Do you like Jaden?"
Zach: "Yeah, kinda."
Mom: "What do you like about her?"
Zach: "I kinda like her hair." (now I'm giggling inside)
Mom: "Are you going to give her the note?
Zach: "I don't know, SHOULD I?"
I left and gave the note to Jeremy. He read it, smiled, and said, "do you want me to talk to him?" Of course!
Jeremy found out Zach and Spencer DO like girls, but they were writing notes for another purpose. They thought it would be funny to watch each other get embarrassed handing over a note to the girl they liked!
Jeremy talked to Zach about the importance of girls and their feelings. Oh and he mentioned no kissing or hugging or holding hands. Zach immediately answered with a "that's gross!" In the end, Zach was glad to have it all off his chest and I'm still wondering how this conversation already happened!!
Post update: Zach gave the note to Jaden today by putting it in her cubby. Now what?



4 comments:
It's amazing how young it starts. Just wait until "asking out" starts. In person and via email!! What a kick!
Jill
UHG!
we Moore Idaho today all my Perrins to
have I really not commented on this yet?
I laughed, thought it was so cute. I love Zach's note, I had to read it a few times because I just love it. Next...kissing tag! That was my favorite, although I am not sure if I ever got anyone to play with me...
Post a Comment