We got up early this morning and hiked the Y with Zach and Alaina! Oh what fun! It was a steep, rocky, sweaty, muscle hurting, one hour climb to the top. And yes, it WAS fun! The view of happy valley is beautiful and the Y is super cool.
We weren't the only ones with this idea....the trail was crowded with spring chickens, families and older couples. And I couldn't believe how many babies I saw. That trail is too steep to haul a kid. I could barely hike carrying my own weight!
Jeremy and Zach hiked two summers ago, this was Alaina's first time, and I went at least 17 years ago. Jeremy said we should hike it every year. I hurt just thinking about it!
Logan Turned 3
11 years ago



4 comments:
Wow again, I am so proud of you. We rode our bikes around Yonozowa, and took a 1 mile walk and we are beat! That is quit the hike. Congratulations!
That is really cool. It looks like a lot of fun.
love your kids and miss you guys. The view is all worth it :) Go COUGARS!! oh by the way birg, I am impressed by your increasing athletic abilities ;)
Looks like fun! I've had a couple other friends hike the Y lately too. It must be a good time of year to do it!
I had a dream that fans could buy a piece of the Y. Then you could hike up to it and find your piece marked with your name and a number. That would be kind of cool, I think.
Post a Comment