My baby girl is five! FIVE! She is a beautiful, funny girl. Here are some facts about my Celestey!
5 things she likes to do:
1. "Mom, can I play with friends?"
2. Loves to be at preschool.
3. She loves to help bake or cook.
4. Draw rainbows.
5. Play games on the Wii and the computer.
5 things she likes to eat:
1. "Cake, Chips and Pop" - she still hasn't changed!
2. Cinnamon toast
3. Corn
4. Breadsticks or rolls
5. "Rice and I like toparaman"
5 things she doesn't like to eat:
1. Anything weird looking
2. Anything with green in it
3. Meat and red potatoes
4. Pizza
5. "Noodles because they're sort of yuk"
5 things she likes to watch:
1. Barbie A Fairy Secret
2. Shake it up
3. Good luck Charlie
4. Tangled
5. Anything with singing and dancing.
5 things I love to see her do:
1. SING!!! She sings ALL the time...
2. Dance
3. Smile
4. Holahoop
5. Get excited!
5 things I love about her:
1. She is my happy girl and I love her smile.
2. Doesn't do much complaining.
3. Even though she has a strong personality, she has a very tender heart.
4. She gives the best hugs and soft back rubs.
5. She is funny!
Oh and here are some baby pictures! She is a hoot! Wow, these pics make me sad. My baby is gone!




4 comments:
oh my word, i remember that toilet tester! I freaked out!! AT least I think I was there? hahaha. That was great, I love and miss Celestial! She looks so pretty all the time and man, ok, man she looks like Jeremy!
oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I called yesterday and left a message. I will call again because nobody called me back. I guess it was kind of late at night.
Happy Birthday Celeste!! I thought about you all day. I hope you had a good day.
What a cute post. She has such a fun personality. Those pics are adorable! You used to come to our house a lot! :) Anna looks like her in the one where she's standing in that little box with no shirt on.. look at their faces!!
Love you Celestey!
I LOVE Celeste! Happy birthday. I thought about calling in the morning, but wanted Grandpa to be here. Then the day go away from us (typical.)
Post a Comment