Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Little Reader


I forgot to take pictures of Celeste on her first day of preschool. So yesterday I took a few pictures on her fourth day! Close enough right?

She attends Little Readers Preschool and her teacher's name is Miss Tiffany. As the title implies, this preschool focuses on learning the sounds of the letters so they are reading by the end of the year. She comes home smiling and singing! Yesterday they talked about manners and she told me the story about Mr. Noisy. While telling the story she yelled, "I WOULD LIKE A LOAF OF BREAD!" and "I WOULD LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT!" It was totally unexpected and her sweet high voice made me laugh! :)

Celeste also made a friend in her class. Her teacher says they are two peas! I was a worried about Celeste hitting to get what she wants, but her teacher says she's perfect! What a relief. Even though she wants to be in Kindergarten with her friends, I think this will be a good year for growth!

5 comments:

Tara said...

She looks so big and grown up. I am glad that you found a place that you are happy with. Miss you guys :)

Kimberly said...

Baylee talks about "CELAINA" still quite frequently. What a ham. I love her cheesy smile. I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of that girl!!

Grandpa said...

She is darling. Those are very nice pics

Kathy’s Korner said...

I am totally in love in her! She always poses like a model (so does Glenn)! I love these pictures and I am so glad that you found the right preschool for her.

Dane and Denise said...

I have to say Birgitta, Celestey is very pretty! And that hair! WOW! I miss her :)