Thursday, September 10, 2009

"When can we hike da Y?"

Zach has been bugging me all summer to take him up to the Y. Its been a long time since I hiked it and I just remember it was a steep, hot and long hike. I finally relented and decided to take him late one afternoon, thinking we could go half way up and call it good. It was not as long as I remembered it to be and before I knew it we were there.

Zach was full of energy and probably did the hike twice with all his running around. I gave him the camera and he "documented" the hike wanting to make sure everyone knew he made it to the top. He was worried that no one would believe him since I told him it was such a hard hike.

He took pictures of everything, and I mean everything. Birgitta deleted at least 50 pics, and we still had 80 left. He smudged the lens at some point, I didn't catch it for a long time. Anyway.... here is some of the proof.


Silly boy!

2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

My oh my, we really enjoyed those pictures, Zach! Congratulations for making it up to the Y. We are laughing, which is good medicine. I have a button on my blog which says laugh every day. If you click on that button you will see the funny posts you guys make. I did the "ducks" post. Now there is one of Danielle's. Later today I will put this on that button. I need to figure out a way to get people to click on that button. Buttons are made to be clicked on, right?!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I hiked up to the Y when I asked Heavenly Father to help my find my Eternal Companion. Just days after that I re met Glenn on the stairs of the old family living center. The rest is history, that we need to write!