My baby girl, I mean my baby boy finally got a hair cut. Poor guy, he has been mistaken for a girl for the past several months. The thing was I wasn't ready to let go of his curly hair in the back. Now, he doesn't look like my baby anymore...I have this new big boy in my house.
So I asked Alaina if she noticed anything different about Noah and she said, "he looks like Owen actually." So what do you think Kristi? Does he look like Owen?



7 comments:
Well you were not asking me and I am really bad at this, but I don't see Owen. Owen IS adorable and Noah IS adorable!!! Two cute little boys. Noah looks so cute with his hair cut and he looks all grown up. He really has nice hair.
Holy mop! He had a lot of hair! I would have to agree with mom. I don't see Owen! Both cute, just not necessarily alike! He does look all growed up!
Eeeeeeeyieeeeee! Whoa!! That is about the most dramatic before and after on a little squirt! Soooo adorable, but soooo different. And, I am with Mom, I don't see Owen either. Hmmm.
I have never seen such a difference in a hair cut on a little person. I don't really know him but he is adorable. I love little boys with a new hair cut.
Actually, I think they have switched hair. Owen now has long hair over his ears and down his neck. People even mistake my big bruiser for a girl. It makes me laugh because I see the truck on his shirt and the scrapes on his knees, and I think really? If he was girl, he'd be really really butch.
We'll have to compare again when Owen gets his haircut this weekend. Noah is very cute with his hair both ways. He's got such nice hair. It makes quite a difference in his appearance but I don't think you cut off all the baby. Whew!
Birgitta..OMGosh...how cute are ALL of your little ones! I can not believe you have 4 kiddos......My how things change in 7 years! I am so happy to see such a beautiful family.....you deserve all the happiness that goes wit it!
Love,
Carey
HANDSOME BOY!!! I love it :)
Post a Comment