There were a few games I got to see, though. There was one game I sat in the sun and cheered Zach and Jordan on! Oh, how I enjoyed that game! A lot of people remarked how quick Zach was. Although he was fast, he had less control when he tried to turn the ball. With each game, Zach got better. He made one goal the whole season. He got fouled and scored on the penalty kick. Jordan made most of the goals for the team.
Alaina ran with the other girls in a tight pack. It was impossible to get them to play any sort of position. They chased the ball around and the ball was kicked in all sorts of directions. Alaina was excited for people to watch her. She would run and wave and smile! "Look Mom" or "Watch me Mom" was what I heard often!














3 comments:
Great pictures! Did you guys get a new camera? Maybe you mentioned it and I just missed it. Lookin good.
Those are some seriously good action photos, the Birgness! The first one of Zach is such a stinkin' handsome picture!
NO, sadly I don't have a new camera. My camera is terrible. I borrowed my brothers NICE digital SLR with an extended lens. I insisted on using his camera so that I could get good actions shots.
Post a Comment