1. Alaina MUST have her hair done. I usually have to do it twice a day. I need to find a website with some good ideas for hair dos that don't take a ton of time.
2. She loves kindergarten. The year is about up and that is hard to believe. She has learned how to read like a real pro!
3. She also loves her clothes. She changes and changes and changes according to her mood or activity. Her favorite outfits are the running suit combos (jacket and sweat pants).
4. Alaina is the best eater in our family....and we have A LOT of picky eaters. She will eat all of her food and try anything that is new.
5. She loves to surprise me by making my bed or cleaning the toy room.
6. She loves to shop! She wants me to take her to a store, any store, every day. I take her when I can!
7. She is a social butterfly. She's not one to stay at home and enjoy it. She wants to be playing with somebody all the time.
8. She loves all things girl....make-up, dress ups, lipstick, purses, jewelry, phones, shoes, pretty frilly dresses, and stylish socks!
9. She adores her grandma Ware - ever since she was a baby she preferred my mom over me!
10. Everyone always say Alaina is a spittin' image of me. I never really saw it, but then my sister pulled out some pictures of me when I was 5 and 6 years old. Wouldn't you know it, she is me all over again!
p.s. my neighbor, Tammy made Alaina's cake! So lovely!



2 comments:
She's such a pretty little girl and sounds like such fun! #3 sounds like Bryn (well more than just #3)- her hamper fills up in a day or two.
mybiggerclarkwonbig
Post a Comment