Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Muj!

Today, Mujer is ....... 33 years old!


I love my lady, and hope she has a great birthday.

Some of her favorite things:
Her Birthday is her favorite holiday of all.
Her favorite thing to do is go out to eat (sans kids).
Her favorite food is enchilada's and rice.
Her favorite dessert is... dessert.
Her favorite movie is Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan (just kidding).
Her favorite class was the Drug and Addiction class at BYU.
Her favorite relative is .... YOU!

And

She loves to hold little babies.
She loves it when her mom cooks.
She loves a clean house.
She loves to make cakes.
She loves to get together with her family.
She loves to make birthday cards and send them out to everyone!

I love you Birgitta most of all. Hope you have a great day today!

Jer

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Girbitta, Dear!!

Kimberly said...

Birgitta, you are truly awesome!!!! I hope you have had and continue to have a wonderful day!!! (and week and even season for that matter... since it is your favorite) Love ya!

Birgitta said...

Thanks Honey! That was wonderful! I love you! :)

Kathy’s Korner said...

GREAT POST! I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE DESERT AND THAT YOUR FAVORITE RELATIVE IS....ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL. I HOPE YOU GOT SOME PHONE CALLS. GLAD YOU HAVE A NEW HOUSE AND A SOLD OLD HOUSE.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute!
Happy belated birthday :)

Heather said...

Darn right I'm your favorite relative! :) This was a very sweet post Jerm.. maybe you could give Kirk a lesson or two about how to properly dote? I'm just sayin'

I'm glad we got to celebrate your bday with you Birg. Love you!