Monday, October 19, 2009

Celeste turns 6...no 16...no 3!!!

I just realized I never posted on Celeste's Birthday! She turned 3 on September 25th. Celeste wants to be older than 3. The week of her birthday she was telling people she was going to be 6. On her birthday, she started telling people she was 16! Then when asked by Gma Perrins how old she was she said, "I'm old enough!"

Celeste wanted a "brown cake with butterflies and hearts." She also wanted "pink and yellow and blue and green sparkles." She helped me buy the ingredients and helped me make the cake. It ended up being a brown cake with worms, flowers, and butterflies decorated with her sprinkles.

I love my Celestey!

2 comments:

Heather said...

We love her tooooooo!! She really should be mine :)

Kathy’s Korner said...

She is soooo adorable. That picture with the crown looks like Alaina. I am glad she is only 3, which is old enough!