Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1st Birthdays

I have been missing my babies lately. My kids aren't babies anymore and it makes me sad! :( Since I'm all sentimental, I thought I would post pics of their first birthdays.

Zach - January 20, 02
He is nearly ten! When did that happen?

Alaina - April 28, 04
She will be baptized in a few months!

Celeste - September 25, 06
She is five going on sixteen!

Noah - April 27, 08
He is attending primary in a few weeks!
He will be four, but wishes he was six!

Is it time for another? Probably not! But I sure wish I could keep those babies forever in my arms.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I forgot how adorable they were. It might be time for another, you're still pretty young... and you've got a lot of little helpers now!! :)

Dane and Denise said...

OH MY WORD! I just want to eat all of their faces...SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! :) You make some pretty babies :)

Heather said...

Wow.. it seems like yesterday all of them looked like that! Especially Alaina, I remember her so well as a little baby for some reason. They are all so adorable. And OLD!

Oh come on.. why not :) You have your changing table back what are you waiting for!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I know what you mean about missing your babies! I miss mine and yours!