Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Baby is THREE!


Noah is three today! If you ask him how old he is, he says, "I don't know, I'm six!" I think he listens to Celeste a little too much. Well...I thought I would tell you a bit about Noah:

Three favorite foods (most of the time he doesn't want to be bothered with eating):
1. Milk
2. Cereal
3. Yogurt

Three favorite shows:
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. Jake and the Neverland Pirates
3. Thomas the Train

Three favorite toys:
1. Thomas the Train
2. Little yappy Puppy
3. Trucks and cars

Three things he likes to do:
1. Ride his "bike"
2. Play in the dirt with a shovel
3. Go to the park

Three little known facts:
1. When he gets hurt he ALWAYS says, "mom, I hurt myself." He then puts his head on my shoulder or lap. EVERY time!
2. He loves to go to Maceys grocery store for ice cream.
3. His nickname is New-me (Zach's creation!).

Three things I love about him.
1. He is a cuddler. He enjoys to be held and I love his hugs.
2. I love to talk to him. He has a lot to say if you listen! Although, I don't enjoy the potty talk.
3. Watching him play with his siblings is the best! He is super sweet and so willing to do anything they ask him to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!

6 comments:

Smithclan said...

Happy Birthday sweet Noah!! Wow!

Kriss & Jenni said...

So cute!!! I am amazed at how fast kids are growing up. Happy Birthday to you little Noah!!!

Dane and Denise said...

Happy Birthday young man! It was fun talking to him yesterday. I miss him a ton. He is too cute. You know that 2-3 is my FAVORITE age!

Kimberly said...

Holy cow!! That means Baylee will be 3 soon! I learned a lot of things about him. Very good post!

Heather said...

Oh sweet Noer... I guess I don't know him as well as I know Alaina.. it was fun to read about him.

He is so sweet and such a darling talker... angel face.

Happy BELATED birthday Noah! Love you!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Happy birthday Noah! We love you. I love to watch you play with your siblings, too. You are a good talker. Miss you.