Happy Birthday to my Zach! He is nine years old today at 2:47 pm. At least that is what he is telling people! What can I say about Zach? How about a "get to know you" list.....
Nine things he likes to do:
1. Play in the snow
2. Throw a football, kick a soccer ball, play basketball and go to the tennis courts
3. Play the Wii
4. Play with his friends
5. Trade silly bands
6. Ride his bike
7. Make art and draw
8. Soak in the tub with hot water
9. Go swimming
Nine things he likes to eat:
1. Pizza
2. Cereal
3. Cinnamon sugar toast
4. Cake
5. Carne Asada
6. Salad with ranch dressing
7. Homemade chicken noodle soup
8. Chips and salsa
9. Bacon
Nine things he doesn't like to eat:
1. Anything with sauce
2. Peanut Butter
3. Mushrooms
4. Celery
5. Beans
6. Marinara sauce
7. Macaroni and Cheese
8. Potatoes in all forms (except fries of course)
9. Cheese
Nine things he likes to watch:
1. Phineas and Ferb
2. The Suite Life on Deck
3. How to Train Your Dragon movie
4. Fish Hooks
5. Good Luck Charlie
6. Zeke and Luther
7. Wipeout
8. Cars movie
9. Madagascar movie
Nine little known facts:
1. His sister Celeste drives him crazy.
2. He does not like to be alone (even when he sleeps).
3. He collects lifeies (plastic lids).
4. He is a garbage collector. He doesn't like to throw anything away, like candy wrappers and toy packaging. I suppose he finds things useful.
5. His hair grows forward and gets poofier as it gets longer. He has Ware hair. That is why I buzz it off!
6. He has bad, bad eczema skin.
7. Food is a nuisance to him.
8. He is a perfectionist. Sometimes it gets dicey when things aren't perfect.
9. Paper is his favorite canvas! Cut paper, colored paper, glued paper, stapled paper, paper projects, paper games...
Nine things I love about Zach:
1. He is a good kid. He doesn't try to be naughty.
2. He is a great friend!
3. He is responsible and I can trust him.
4. He has great ideas and is good at negotiation.
5. He loves primary and reading the scriptures.
6. He has a beautiful smile.
7. Alaina is one of his best friends.
8. He still gives me kisses.
9. He does well in school. I'm proud of him for always willing to do better!
I love my baby! I hope he has a fantastic day! Nine years flew by and it's hard to imagine that nine more years will come quickly. Happy Birthday Zachery!



4 comments:
Those are great lists. I can attest to his shrewd negotiating skills. He's pulled one on me a time or two!
HAPPY BIRTHAY ZACH!! We love and miss you very much! I knew almost ALL those facts about you!
Happy Birthday Zach! It was fun to read and learn more about him. He's such a great kid!:)
I love this post! I learned so much about Zach! These lists will be treasured for sure. I think I need to copy your idea.
Nine years....wow! Bryn has been scrolling through Picasa and found the pictures I took on the day of his birth. Doesn't seem possible that that little baby could be 9.
Happy Birthday (belated), Zach! We love you!
Post a Comment