Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He's not a girl!

Poor Noah! He has older sisters. He likes his nails painted, his hair brushed, plays house with Celeste, and sometimes he carries a baby around in the stroller. Should we be worried? I think not.....

On Sunday, while visiting grandma, he wanted to join his cousin Ty in the bath tub. They got in, splashed awhile and got out. Britney was prepared with PJ's for Ty, but I was not! I don't like putting dirty clothes on a clean kid, so I went to my mom's closet to see what clothes I could find. She usually keeps several sets of clothes for the girls. All she had was pink fairy PJ's and yellow Dora PJ's.

I thought, well he's got to wear something! He likes Dora, so I figured I could convince him to put those on. They were quite a bit girly and he refused to put them on. So I got the pink ones and showed him his other option. He looked at me like I was crazy! I got a firm no on that one!

I said to him, "Noah you have to put PJ's on. It's cold outside. You can either put the pink ones on or put Dora on."

He looked at me and said, "HOW 'BOUT TRUCKS?"

HAHAHAHA I was rolling! And I was worried! Well, for those that wonder if I took my baby out in the cold because I hate dirty clothes, he made a choice. After I told him we didn't have truck PJ's, he chose Dora and he looked darling in them!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Man that is funny. They know what they want! I find the struggle to get it on sometimes, but once it's on, she never looks down or remembers it. Where do they get their strong opinions from?

Dane and Denise said...

too funny, i am laughing out loud as we speak. sad i missed that one!