Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kids and Leaves




I took about a billion pictures of the kids jumping into a pile of fallen leaves.......lucky for you all, here are just four close ups of my cuties! I love fall and I can't believe it came and went so quickly!

7 comments:

Dane and Denise said...

I love these photos. They are very beautiful. I miss your kids. Great Genes :)

Dane and Denise said...

One more comment.
"Noah, what were you saying? I was lost in your eyes!"

Kathy’s Korner said...

I Love those pictures! Good job mom, did you get a new camera?

Kathy’s Korner said...

Ah yes, those eyes. They all have blue eyes, except Zach. His eyes are the most unusual color I have ever seen. They melt my heart, well, my heart melts easily when it comes to all 15 of my grandchildren.

Birgitta said...

Thanks! I think all their eyes are beautiful! Same ol stinkin' camera. It didn't do so bad this time around!

Kristi said...

These kids are a matched set! They all look different but look like they go together like siblings should! Nice photos. They are precious children.

Heather said...

Wow.. Noah's eyes are so dreamy!!! So big and beautiful! And I never realized either that Zach was not blue eyed! Interesting! Very beautiful pictures Birgitta. i love them.