Friday, December 17, 2010

Jada, Jada, Oh how I love Jada

I have a love affair with babies. Can I say that? I love babies, especially infants! I love everything about them. They smell so good. Their skin is perfect to kiss. They cuddle and melt in arms when held. They make the sweetest noises while they sleep. Their tiny little hands curl around a shirt while they eat. They have soft squishy yummy bottoms. Their hair feels like silk. A sudden smile melts me. And when they cry my heart aches to hold them. I wish I could just have a baby around me all the time. They make me so happy!

This is my new niece Jada. In November I visited my sister Denise and brother in law Dane in Wisconsin. It was the best week ever. All I did was hold, change, feed, clean, kiss and hug Jada! I pretty much took over! It was hard to leave that baby behind.....I'm getting all teary eyed just typing this! I'm such a SAP!! :)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That must have been so fun. She's a cutie!!

Dane and Denise said...

Birgitta, you take a lot better pictures than i do. Love your post. My baby is beautiful! :)

Kathy’s Korner said...

I can just smell her, she is beautiful and so sweet. How fun for you to have that time with your sister's baby!

Heather said...

Oh she's SOOO beautiful! So sweet little baby. I love them too..

Kristi said...

She's oh so sweet! Babies are wonderful!