The best time of year is Fall!
I love...
I love...
MY BIRTHDAY
Carving pumpkins
Cooler weather
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Pumpkin pie
Jumping in crunchy leaves
Picking and/or receiving veggies from a garden
Pumpkin cookies
Mum flowers in full bloom
Hot soups
Warm apple cider
Eating candy corn
Trick-or-treating
Getting lost in a corn maze
and of course....Caramel apples!
Carving pumpkins
Cooler weather
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Pumpkin pie
Jumping in crunchy leaves
Picking and/or receiving veggies from a garden
Pumpkin cookies
Mum flowers in full bloom
Hot soups
Warm apple cider
Eating candy corn
Trick-or-treating
Getting lost in a corn maze
and of course....Caramel apples!
During fall break, we planned an afternoon full of sugar and chocolate! YUM! The kids rolled their apples in caramel and then into crushed cookies and sprinkles. The funnest part was to watch the kids eat them! When they finished and ran around on a sugar high, Laura and I indulged on chocolate dipped goodies. I love fall time and this weather is perfect to enjoy our neighbors and the friendships we have all made. :)



3 comments:
Looks like a fun afternoon! I love fall too. Some of the trees are looking bare and it makes me sad that it will end soon.
oh my gosh, everything you said is pretty much what i like to do, every day. :)
man, seriously though...wish i were there. i just love those candied apples, you really know how to make those, and all that chocolate dipped stuff? you are killing me petey!
miss your kids and your house too. can't wait to come home, i'm afraid i won't get back on that plane.
I was wondering if I loved fall last week when I was stuck in the house doing grapes, but I decided that I really do. I love the colors; here in Utah,I can enjoy the colors more than at home in Washington. I love the crisp air and finally being cool! I love the shorter days and hot soups. I love the pictures of the kids with the apples. I'm glad we got to see the kids carving their pumpkins, they were darling, and so dedicated!
Post a Comment