I have known Bibi, Rachel and Keri since I was eight. We grew up in the same ward (yeah Barrio 33rd!!!!) and went to junior high and high school together. We were pretty much inseparable! I met Keri's cousin, Patti in high school and hadn't seen her since then.
Belinda (Bibi), Patti, Rachel, Keri, and Birgitta
September 6, 10
September 6, 10
We have gotten together for other reunions in the last several years. We have such a fun time together and pick up right where we left off! Even though we don't see each other on a daily basis anymore, I am thankful for these friendships. All these people helped me become the person I am today!
Bibi, Birgitta, and my sister-in-law Cynthia. This was at Bibi's bridal shower.
May 21, 10
Our young women leader Sara Soza invited her girls for lunch. Good food and great company!
Sara, Wilma, Bibi, Michelle and Birgitta
January 31, 09
Sara, Wilma, Bibi, Michelle and Birgitta
January 31, 09
Reunion at PF Changs when Juan was in town. We laughed and laughed and laughed!
The Barrio 33rd Gang:
Ishi, his wife Tania, Rachel, Bibi, Guero, Juan, Rocio, Keri and Birgitta
December 30, 2008
The 3 Musketeers: Keri, Birgitta and Bibi
The Barrio 33rd Gang:
Ishi, his wife Tania, Rachel, Bibi, Guero, Juan, Rocio, Keri and Birgitta
December 30, 2008
The 3 Musketeers: Keri, Birgitta and BibiJuan was my best guy friend!
Juan and I were also in the same ward and went to high school together.
Juan, his wife Rocio, Michelle, Birgitta, Cynthia, and Bibi
August 8, 08
Juan, his wife Rocio, Michelle, Birgitta, Cynthia, and Bibi
August 8, 08





2 comments:
Awww Gitta...Happy belated Birthday! When I saw this on facebook I thought the old pictures were coming out! And thanks for the walk down a not so distant memory lane! I don't know what I miss more Juan or dinner at PF Changs!?!?
Oh.. best friends are the best!! No one knows us like the people we grew up with. There is just something so special about those years. College too. maybe I'll look back on this time and think the same thing but I don't think so..
anyhoo it was fun to meet some of your girly friends!
Post a Comment