Alaina's hair grew out slowly this past year without ever seeing a pair of scissors:
Finally, 2 weeks ago I took her to a small Spanish Fork salon and they chopped off a couple of inches, added lots of layers, and found the long lost bangs. Although this cut looks adorable on her, the following week did not look promising. Without a hairstylist's finesse, it just kept looking like a mullet in the back:
So once again, we headed to a different salon to try fix the mullet. What do you do except keep cutting? Luckily it didn't end up as short as last years mess up and Alaina left the salon hopping with glee! She loved her new bob:



5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! She looks like a Perrins!!! Does anyone else think she looks a lot like me? A little self reflection there for ya
That is so cute. I love love love it.
She'd be adorable even if she had no hair! Bryn looked all the pictures with me and kept saying, "I like this one best. No, I like this one best. I just can't decide!"
The girl just really can't go wrong with any hairstyle!
I have never been good at who looks like whom...but Alaina is adorable! Cute pictures! I love this last hair cut! I love her eyes and her smile!
Very Cute!! Everyone's right... she's always beautiful no matter what! It's very cute though. I hate how hair never looks the same after you leave the salon. dag!
I would have to see pictures of Danielle again at that age to see.. it's possible!
Post a Comment