Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kinder Graduation

This is the month of Alaina!!!

I'm a little behind, but I wanted to post a little something on Alaina's kindergarten graduation. She started out the year at Lakeview. She loved her teacher, Mrs. Sarkady and had many friends in her class. After moving, she finished kindergarten at Rees. She was very shy, but made the adjustment to a new schedule rather quickly. To our surprise she had a preschool friend in her new class.



Part of the graduation ceremony was a dance performance by the kindergarten. They had been working on this dance for months. Alaina's dance teacher was our friend, Angela (who was also our real estate agent). She told me Alaina was quite shy and apprehensive about dancing, but little by little she started to see Alaina enjoy dancing. I posted a video of the dance....Alaina does a fantastic job and so does the little girl in front of me!


1 comment:

Smithclan said...

LOVE IT!!! Birgitta and Alaina you look beautiful together. Nice to see Angela too!