Alaina lost her third tooth a few weeks ago. The top front tooth. It has been loose for quite some time....but it finally fell out when she and Zach were messing around. They wrestle while they throw each other from the couch to the floor to the bean bag. They are loud and they laugh and laugh and laugh! She told me she was trying to "pretend" bite Zach on the hand and the tooth just came out. I think it's so funny that kids get so excited about loosing their teeth. She didn't even care that she had blood running down her mouth! I'm personally quite impressed that the tooth fairy even remembered to stop by!

2 comments:
Very fun and exciting. Glad the tooth fairy is still in business!
uh, thanks for the bloody picture and all!
I am glad the tooth fairy remembered her important job. She has been mighty forgetful lately!
Post a Comment