Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah Boah!

Today Noah turned one year old! Wow! Where has the time gone? We love our little Noah and we are grateful to have him as part of our family. Alaina loves to hold him, feed him and play with him. She is such a big helper. Zach enjoys playing ball with Noah and sometimes he throws the ball at his head and then says "...but he loves it!" Celeste is always on binkie patrol and can be quite a bully with body slams, but she protects Noah if another kid comes near him. Jeremy loves to throw him up in the air, play patty cake with him, and watch him get startled. Noah is a mama's boy and I'm a Noah's mama. He is a sweet baby who gives me lots of hugs and snuggles. I look forward to another year with my Noah Boah Woah!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhhhh the Noah Boah.. what a cutie. I loved the few little snuggles I got today when he was too tired to fight it :)

AMAZING cake Birg! Pin the blue ribbon upon your chest, that's for sure!

Thanks for having us over to share his special dee. We love him SO.

Marianne said...

I love the "Noah's Ark" cake! So cute!

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

Danielle said...

Who is that kid with all the hair??? That is not the Noah that I remember!! Sheesh!! He has really grown and changed. Happy B-Day, Monkey!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Noah, what a cutie! We want to eat him! Look at the hair, wow! Cute cake, how did you eat it! We love you guys!

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how much he's changed these past two months. He's ADORABLE!! That cake is deluxe :) It looks like it was a fun day.

Kristi said...

There never was a more fitting cake for a birthday-boy. So cute! Really, where has the time gone? That was a quick year for sure! Noah is really cute.

Kate said...

Birgitta- Your cakes are amazing! The purses and the Noah's Ark- I love them. Noah's hair has grown so much since I last saw him. I can't believe he's a year old!