Our April showers turned into Snow! What can I say, we live in Utah. It's not all that uncommon to get snow in April. This is what we woke up to this morning and I'm sure by the end of the day it will be melted away!
Our tree branch is hanging low from lots of wet snow!

My poor tulip that never got a chance to bloom!
Out of my 90 bulbs, I only saw a few flowers open on the warm days.
While I was outside talking to my friend, the kids escaped from the house. I followed their tracks across the street and this is what I found:
Alaina's trike and Zach's scooter abandoned and "stuck" in the snow.


My NAKED Celeste eating snow. At least she put some shoes on!

Zach trying to make a Snowman with shorts and no gloves.
The first thing he asked was, "Mom, do we have any carrots for the Snowman's nose?"

Alaina swinging on the neighbors swing in a short white dress, her purple coat and shoes without socks.
(Check out the second post for today....look below!)
3 comments:
This is the craziest Spring, eh? Chase went into preschool yesterday with an awesome spring rain storm and came out to snow!
Love the chunky monkey in the diaper! Nothing says ready for spring like naked babies in the snow!
These pictures are incredible!!!! What keep sakes, I am glad you got them!
Hey.. Whiskey Tango alert!!! Who's kid is that who's naked out in the snow! :) hehehe. Very cute. We missed the whole thing while we were in malibu and I was muy happy about that!
Post a Comment