I'm a little late...but here a few pics of Celeste's special day!
My friends Laura and Tammy made Celeste her cake since I was in Wisconsin visiting my sister. That microphone, purple, sparkly, star cake is PERFECTLY Celeste!
What's Celeste like, you ask?
Well she's......
Funny
Smart
Independent
Sassy
Musical
Helpful
Negotiator
Cute
Caring
Huggable
Persistent
and
Rhythmic
SHE'S MY FIRECRACKER and I couldn't imagine my life without her! LOVE YOU my Celeste!!!



4 comments:
I can't believe she's only 6. She seems so much older. She is so photogenic. Love your little firecracker!!
Happy Birthday to one of the best little dancer I know!!
What a great friend! Awesome cake! Happy Birthday cutey Celeste!! You are all grown up, I cannot believe it!
Oh, Alaina behind that glowing cake looks just like you Birgitta...whoa. Miss you already, glad to have had you here!
Happy Birthday Celeste! Such a cute girl. I love those descriptive words of her. I predict she is going places!
Post a Comment