Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A new Star Trek character has been created!

After reading Kimberly's post about Baylee being stung by a bee, I remembered I wanted to post these pictures of poor Jeremy!  I know some of you already saw them on Facebook.

He got stung by a very angry bee on his right nostril.  He still thinks he's not allergic??!!
Well, no matter, we think his face would make a fantastic Star Trek Alien!


Immediate swelling on the right side of his face.


Drowsy with Benadryl


About 30 min after the sting.


1 1/2 hours...


3 hours later...swelling still going strong!


4 am!  At this point he was taking in heavy breaths.  Like a kid was sitting on his chest.


8:30 am.  Heading to the Instacare for some steroid medication.  After a couple of days of steroids, he was back to his usual handsome self!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I Can't believe how ROUGH he looks!! That is too bad. Baylee had it pretty good compared to that:)

Smithclan said...

awww, poor Jeremy. so sad Glad you're feeling better.

Heather said...

It makes my motherly instincts kick in every time I see those pictures!! My poor Jeremy!!!

Kristi said...

Just in time for Comic Con. He'd be a big hit!

I'm glad he's better!