WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!
ZACH IS TEN!
I tried to make Zach's 10th birthday VERY special and memorable for him! And in the whole process of celebrating, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! :)
#1 - Zach woke up to 10 hanging balloons with $1.00 in each balloon and streamers hanging from his door.
#2 - He received a very-much-wanted Bayblade stadium as a gift.
#3 - A big piece of chocolate cake was hidden in his home lunch.
#2 - He received a very-much-wanted Bayblade stadium as a gift.
#3 - A big piece of chocolate cake was hidden in his home lunch.
#4 - I checked Zach out of school early to watch a movie with popcorn and candy.
#5 - I made him a homemade Lego cake.
#6 - He had a cake and ice cream party with a few friends.
#7 - Jeremy sent Zach a birthday card in the mail.
#8 - My parents joined us for dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe (sibling free).
#9 - He had a sleep over at Grandma's house with JUST Jordan.
#10 - Grandma Ware took Zach shopping at Toy-R-Us.
Happy Birthday Zachy! I love you! I hope you enjoyed your first TWO DIGIT birthday (cuz I sure did)!



2 comments:
You need to save this as evidence so when Zach claims, at age 21, that you never did anything for him on his birthday
This is great, everything! What a lucky kid...I am truly bummed I wasn't there. What great parents you two are :)
and your kids are beautiful. love and miss them all.
Post a Comment