Last night Jeremy and I were looking up pics. He had a few I just had to share! How does time pass by so quickly!?
Don't laugh...oh wait, I will allow you to laugh at the LAST picture...it's bad!
Don't laugh...oh wait, I will allow you to laugh at the LAST picture...it's bad!




4 comments:
Yikes is right! you two young guns. crazy where time takes ya. Soon enough you will be looking back at the 2000's and you pictured with that red sweater you so love and wear all the time ;)
Love them all! It is great to look back in time. You still look just as beautiful! love your guts!
Why is it that photos look so old? It's not like it was THAT long ago, but anything pre-2000 looks really dated.
Erik and I just had our 15th yesterday, so I've been looking through some old photos too. So fun!
You are sooooooo funny! (AND CUTE!)
Post a Comment