This year Zach and Alaina are attending a new school blocks from our house. They are excited about walking to school and I'm excited about not driving! Zach is in Strong's fourth grade class and Alaina is in Condie's second grade class. Celeste starts her 3rd year of preschool the day after Labor day and Noah wishes he could go with her.
The kiddos had a good day. Their teachers were nice and they were thrilled that real homework doesn't start until next week. Alaina has two friends in class with her, and Zach knows a few kids from last year. I think they are going to have a fun year!



4 comments:
Such cute kids!
YOur kids look great. Alania looks so grown up since I saw her last!!! YOur kids are so Cute!!! Enjoy your little bit of freedom!
I am so glad we were able to walk to their school. I know exactly where they are! It was fun to explore at our own pace.
Alaina is so pretty, zach so handsome. I can't believe how fast the years go by. Have fun at school kiddos! I bet you are loving this time of the year :)
Post a Comment