Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All Matchy-Matchy

We were in Washington this past week for a Perrins Family Reunion. Aren't these reunion t-shirts fantastic? Props to Jeremy's sister, Heather and her husband, Kirk! Every reunion they outdo themselves with the shirts. Oh, and I think our family is pretty cute too!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a good looking family. All of us and your little sub-family!! I had a blast with you guys!!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT THIS! "A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!"

Dane and Denise said...

cool. i bet you guys had a great time...and it is time for you to get a new bed! Man, it broke my back last time i slept over...you know when that was :) and jeremy you weren't there, that would have been awkward.

AND make sure I am in Washington next time you go visit!

Dane and Denise said...

oh that bed comment was a response to your facebook comment, my bad