Monday, March 28, 2011

Stitches

This morning before school, Zach walked over a basketball (which was left by a certain someone in the entry), fell and hit his chin on the tile. I was in the bathroom doing the girls' hair when I heard a blood curdling scream. Zach ran upstairs with blood on his hands and blood running down his chin. Yikes! Good one Zach! I put pressure on the wound for a bit and then sent him over to Laura's house for bandages. Laura has a small medical supply store in her cabinet! :) I took Alaina and Celeste to school, but then decided to take Zach to the doc since it was still bleeding through the bandage.

Zach was a brave soul while the doc put in two stitches. The worst part was the numbing shot. When it was all over with, he was excited he would have a story to tell and a scar!

No comments: