Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Signs and Wonders Boutique

I have some exciting NEWS.....my friend, Laura and I are selling our bows in a boutique! The home decor boutique opens this Friday, March 4th. We are super excited! We hope the store does well and our bows sell!

Signs and Wonders Home Decor
Located at 175 North Main Street, Spanish Fork
Open Monday thru Saturday 10-6

Here are a FEW of the bows we are selling:


Laura makes these beautiful Bow Keepers for storing bows:

If you want anything made for you let us know! We will custom make any bow! Our email is supercutebows2010@gmail.com.

You can also go to our Facebook page "SuperCuteBows" which has all the items we currently have for sale. :)

WISH US LUCK!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is SOOOO Cool. Those are some darn cute bows. I wish you TONS of luck!

Dane and Denise said...

I am so proud of you Birg. I hope you guys do well! I am sure you will, they are all really cute bows!

The Foulgers said...

Good luck! I'll have to go check out the store.

Heather said...

Yay! This is so exciting. You make beautiful bows and really have a talent here! I also hope you do very well. Like I said I want to pack up the kids and go and see it sometime soon!

Congratulations!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Good Luck,can hardly wait to see it.

Kristi said...

Exciting! When I buy Bryn's spring/summer wardrobe, I'll be in touch! I'd love to buy some from you!