Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New High

We had a bowling party for work, some fun, light competition, nothing big. After playing a crappy second game, I got on a roll and ended the day with a new high score of 232. Very nice, if I say so myself.

It started with a sign, a turkey in the 10th frame of game 2. Then the third game started with two strikes... not bad, 5 strikes in a row. After taking the 3rd frame off (uggg), I got back on track with another strike and a couple of big spares. The the magic was back with another set of 5 strikes in a row... wouldn't it be nice to have put those two streaks of 5 strikes together. Anyway, total of 232 for the new high game. I think my Wii high score is only 209. Here is the score sheet for your viewing pleasure.... and mine. :)


What is your high score?

4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I am impressed!

Kimberly said...

5 strikes in a row. Holy cow. I've broken 100 only a handful of times!! That is an amazing score!

Cynthia said...

55

Kristi said...

Very nice, Jer. I scored somewhere in the 200's when I was nine. I even have a trophy to prove it! I don't think I've even come close since. Maybe you should join a league!