Grandma Ware gave Zach a "My Baptism Book" for his baptism where he can record memories from his baptism day. It's been a chore to tie him down to 1) get him to remember anything and 2) get him to sit down and write it in the book. But, with much prodding, here are some of the things that he has written:
Some things I like to do with my family are: play Wii, play board games, go swimming, play in the snow, eat treats.
My favorite part about primary is: Treats and nice people in class.
I am excited to be turning eight because: I can be baptized.
Something I remember from the baptism interview is: The bishop asked, do you feel ready to be baptized, I said yes.
The thing I am the most excited about is: To get baptized, and have a birthday party and play laser tag.
I am a little nervous about: If the water will be freezing.
For my baptism I will be wearing: White stuff.
I have been preparing to get baptized by: Learning about baptism in Family Home Evening.
When I was confirmed I felt: The Holy Ghost, it made me feel happy.
Something that I remember from the blessing I received is: Dad blessed me to be able to calm my body and mind to listen to the Holy Ghost (dad helped a little with that one).
Zach is a great kid and we are very proud of him.
Logan Turned 3
11 years ago



1 comment:
Ohhh, Just such a boy! I love the things he was excited to do for his Birthday..Baptized, party and laser tag.
Post a Comment