




Since this post may never happen, I'm just going to post some pics. This is Zach on his baptism day (January 30th). He was very happy and very handsome. We are proud of his choice to become a member and his desire to keep the covenants he made. We love him dearly!!!



4 comments:
oh...a...He looks so handsome and so happy as you said. He just melts my heart! I am glad you went ahead and did it. Love that picture of your whole family! You had a lot great turn out! We love you guys.
Finally attacking the big events, eh? ;) Now on to the big move...and you'll be moving right along! :0
I'm so glad you posted this! What a wonderful experience. I love the picture of the 6 of you. Then there's the group picture- Wow! That is one loved boy! Congratulations Zach!
WOW!! Birg, I can not believe that he is 8. He is growing up!!!
Post a Comment