When Celeste disappears and it's very quiet, I start to get nervous. That girl has such a strong personality and is very independent. When she gets her mind set on something there is no way to sway her and no reason why she can't do it herself. I can't tell you the countless times I've found her outside across the street because "I have to give something to Kyah," or found her in the bathroom with Windex and a wipe because "I was just cleaning the toilet," or on the kitchen counter reaching for the bag of chocolate chips on the highest shelf because, "My tummy is hungry."
This was no exception.....the scenario was the same...Celeste disappeared, it got quiet for awhile, and then I looked for her. I found her in a dress up, smothered in makeup, and hair plastered with mousse to her head. She looked at me with a little head tilt, a huge smile and her hands on her hips. She then said, "I want to look pretty!" She had no problems posing for me while I took pictures either!



4 comments:
She's hard to resist, that little stinker! So cute.. I especially love the mousse!! ha! hilarious. I love Celestey!
What a cute little twirpy princess. I have chucled all through this post. Lucky for all of us that the pretty pretty princess was willing to pose!
Oh, does that remind me exactly of my little Lauren. I can only imagine if our two girls lived near each other and hung out! I will be forever grateful to a kind couple at the movie theater that stopped her as she exited the movie (without my knowledge) and walked past them in the lobby and said "I'm going to my car to get my doggy."
She is a doll! I love her fun little personality! These pictures are hilarious! I can't wait to see what you do with them as she gets older....yw recognition, bridal showers, etc. How funny!
Post a Comment