I bought Zach a package of boxer brief underwear - I just needed ONE white pair for his baptism. I refused to buy a six pack of tighty whities! No thanks! No boy needs that many pair of white underwear. I suppose that is all besides the point...
I sent Zach to try on his new undies. He came to show me and Alaina followed. She looked at the undies and asked with a very jealous tone, "HEY, WHY DOES ZACH'S UNDERWEAR GET POCKETS?"
BWAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing! It get's better though.....
Zach then asked me, as he inspected this new found pocket, "what are the pockets for?" Jeremy was walking by and heard the question.
Jeremy answered very matter of factly (wait for it....), "it's a p**** pocket. You take it out when you go to the bathroom."
AAAAHHHHH...did Jeremy just say that? I looked at Zach who was a bit confused and I said to him, "But we don't do that!"
The aim is bad enough, I don't need him messing with a pocket too! Luckily Zach had no more questions about his pocket and neither did Alaina!
Logan Turned 3
11 years ago



7 comments:
Oh my, I'm blushing. That is hilarious! What an education.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
I love it!
LOL! Families are the greatest!!!!!! Those moments can't be duplicated!
I must say that having Jeremy there to commentate this in real life while I was there...makes this story even that much more funny!! So hilarious!!
Thanks for a fabulously fun weekend!!
You are so smart. I totally spaced the whole white underwear for Max's baptism and had Walt run out. Now I have a bunch of tighty whiteys that he doesn't wear. Look where not planning ahead gets ya. Maybe I will save at least one pair for Ian's next year.
Ha Ha! That is so hilarious. I can totally hear Lain's voice as she asks the question. Kirk was laughing so hard too. Jeremy is just so straight forward, he cracks me up.
I love it! That is so funny!
Post a Comment