
Here are the latest photos of our house...we went and looked at it last weekend with the kids. They were so excited! Each of them were running through the bedrooms claiming their territory. What's funny is I remember doing the same thing when my parents bought their house 25 years ago. I was thrilled to not share a room with my brothers anymore! Too bad for my kids...they still will!
The stucco is on the house and the stone has been delivered. The tile work on the floors and bathrooms are finished. The walls have been textured and are ready for paint. The doors have been installed. We were told they are back on track to finish at the end of January. I have already started to pack and I'm feeling a pinch with Zach's birthday and baptism at the end of January too! It will all come together before I even know it!




SIDE NOTE: I just talked to my real estate agent, Angela. She walked through the house just a minute ago (2:30 pm). She said that the trim work around the doors are complete and they have painted the walls with one coat. The railing on the staircase is up and the stones on the house look beautiful!
7 comments:
I can't tell you how excited I am for you to have your new house!!! It is so awesome! It is looking so great.
Alaina is such a beautiful girl! such a cute post about her singing.
And Celestey too, what a cutie, she's not missing any beats! Cute girls!!
BEAUTIFUL!! Where's my room?!
Gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys.
And dangit, Kimberly got to my comment first...
Where's my room?
Whoooot Whooo! How exciting!! Seriously, I am so dang excited for you guys to get in this house!
Can I just take a bath in that bathtub? So jealous!
So exciting!!! I love to see the progress! YAY!
So exciting! I didn't realize you were moving so soon - for some reason I was thinking spring!
It's beautiful :) what's your favorite part?
Post a Comment